Friday, March 28, 2008

Winter (spring) of my discontent

It's supposedly spring again! Time for me to bitch and complain about the horrible winter, which is still very much HERE.

Behold... March in Ontario. Remember, these photos taken around March 28th!

No, I will not stop complaining about the winters here until I move far, far away from them -- which is my life goal, incidentally.

I don't know how people can live here and FAIL to see how ridiculously difficult it is. Really. Wake up, Canadians. This is not fun, it is not normal, it is not healthy.

You can't even walk outside. This is no country to grow old in.






I need to move.

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger lisagh said...

That's way worse than Winnipeg. We're almost done with the white stuff. Sister, I feel your pain!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I'm beoynd done with the white shit!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Oh I so understand! I'm sure I've told you (about ten times by now but I can't remember) that I grew up in Michigan. I also lived in NY for several years and -- oh the winters are so harsh.

When are you moving :) ?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger VP said...

That some snow Julia - we've had just an icing sugar dusting on one day this year.

That probably doesn't make you feel any better at all and probably even more inclined to move!

Thanks for your visit over at my place :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home