Monday, July 30, 2007

Must Have One

I lost my library card after misplacing it at least ten times a week. No, I don't keep my library card in my wallet. I keep it in my "library bag" which is a kick-butt Lands' End bag.

If you don't have one of these, RUN, don't walk and get yourself one. These are the best bags in the world. If you monogram it for your cute self, even better.

If you don't have a Lands' End Tote, GET ONE. I can't stress this enough. Really. Sincerely. Fabulous.

But I digress. Back to the lost library card saga. I need to have my library card on a lanyard or something. So I don't lose it. I went to Etsy and found these gorgeous wristlets.

I need help deciding which one to get for my library card (seriously, I lose it once a week)...

WHICH WRISTLET SHOULD I BUY?

This one is pretty, an Amy Butler (love her) fabric...
Or this one (2)
Or this one (3)
Or this one (4)

Decisions, decisions...

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger suburban mom said...

Hey - I have a small lands end tote which I LOVE.

And for your vay-cay. Hmmm...I wish I knew the area better. I was always with my parents when we vacationed there, so they did the choosing.

I do know my grandparents summer home was in Qualicum Beach which I've since learned is pretty hoity toity I think? You might want to research the area - I know it is very beautiful and quaint.

There was one market I remember always going to. Kind of like a country store with goats on the roof! It was so cool.

If you have specific requests I can ask my mom, and she'll have ideas.

I am so jealous. We are probably going to do a family vacation up there sometime.

Or go post on twopeasinabucket on the nsbr board and they will give you ideas :)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger suburban mom said...

OK, I just researched it myself - and it has the oldest average age (age of the population)) of any town in Canada! So it may be a bit of a snoozefest for you younguns.... ;)

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

My Lands End tote is black, monogrammed in white.

As to the wrist thingies, any are cute, but I'm partial to the first because of the color combo.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

So did you get a wrist thingy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home