Friday, May 11, 2007

Miss Cricket has been tagged



Cricket has been tagged by the lovely Pearl of Feline Fine. We love Pearl because she was an American kitty who is now living in England, a scenario that Cricket may find herself in one day.

9 Cricket Facts (for 9 lives)

1. I am Cricket of Cricket Crescent. I had my name before I moved here, thank you! I am named this becaue when I speak to people, I do so in cricket-like chirps.

2. I am nine years old and I weigh the same.

3. When I was a kitten and they were passing out the fur, there was not enough left in one solid colour, so I got the scraps. I am black, grey, orange and brown as a result. On the other hand, if you tried to replicate my colour pattern through careful breeding, you would never succeed! My colour is a genetic mutation, thus making me beautiful and unique! So there!

4. I always enter the front door before anybody else. This proves that despite my diminutive size, I am the pack leader!

5. I am not nocturnal! I am always in bed by 10 p.m. and sleep straight through the night Please do not disturb me before 8 a.m.

6. I tolerate other cats in the neighborhood but am not opposed giving them a good box around the ears if need be. Especially the MackelCats next door, who are most uncouth and believe that my front porch is part of their territory.

I have included a picture of a brazen MackelCat (of which there are three) taking a bath on my front lawn. The nerve! Some mothers do have them...

7. I love stinky goodness for all my meals and now refuse to eat dry kibble. Why should I eat it when they so easily cave in to my vocal requests?

8. I was adopted seven years ago from the Humane Society and had been there for three months.

9. One of my ears is torn in a manner that exactly duplicates the distance between a cat's canine teeth. I don't like to discuss my torn ear, it happened when I was very young and lived in a rough neighborhood.



So long for now, must run, my late morning nap is overdue.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Oh Miss Cricket seems like quite the character, those are great pictures of her!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Yolanda Elizabet said...

I heart Cricket! She is adorable and so very right about everything. ;-) Lovely pics of an even lovelier pussycat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home