Saturday, June 17, 2006

Burt's Bees

I love Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Lotion. I regularly get obsessed with different products, but this is the one product that I have stayed addicted to for 3 years.

Oh! and it doesn't have any of those nasty chemicals in it. I don't understand how people can wear moisturizer that doesn't at least *try* to be organic. They have dermal patches for medication, so I try not to slather chemicals all over myself because in my simple mind I figure that if a dermal patch can transmit meds, why can't a chemical slather of nasty moisturizer end up inside you?

I'm no rocket scientist, but I figure I have enough to worry about with my pesticide spinach salads.

The other product I love is BB's Citrus Face Scrub. Love it. You should try it, it also makes a great gift. It really scrubs well, much better than the microbead scrubs.

Another good thing about Burt's Bees, I bought the Baby Bee Soap for my sister's kid and she said that it was the only thing that cleared up his eczema. All natural, too.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Kel said...

I am a TOTAL Burt's Bees addict - the whole family uses various products!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home